Items can be in one of the following states:
- Pending: This is default state for a newly created Item that no one is working on.
- In Progress: When any work begins on a Task related to an Item then the Item's status is changed to in progress.
- Blocked: The item's status can be changed to blocked by a project team member if no further progress can be made on the item.
- Completed: Once all tasks for an Item are completed then the Item's status is set to completed. You can also manually set an Item as completed at any time.
- Delivered: After an Item has been completed it can be marked as delivered (displayed as Mark as verified in the user interface). This is an optional state.
- Accepted: After an Item has been delivered it can be marked as accepted. This is an optional state.
- Rejected: An item can be rejected after completion. This is an optional state.
- Released: An item can be released or closed at any time.