A user who creates an organization becomes the owner of the organization.
- He is the only one who can delete an organization
- All other rights are identical to the "Manager" permission
For more information on setting the "Owner" permission, click here.
Organization managers have the rights to do all of the following:
- Rename an organization
- Invite one or more members
- Set members as organization managers
- Change the participation level from Collaborator to Observer (free member)
- Remove a member from the organization
- Upgrade or downgrade the organization plan
- Change billing information
- Create an initiative
- Move an initiative
- See all initiatives of the organization - not only the ones they are member of
- Have administrator permissions on all initiatives
For more information on setting the "Manager" permission, click here.